Thursday, October 21, 2010

Summerland is Open for Business!

I am so excited to finally announce that my online store Summerland is now live! Owning a shop has been a lifelong dream of mine, I am so lucky that I've been able to make it happen. I've put all my love into this new venture and I'm so happy to share it with you all.

Summerland stocks a curated selection of modern designers, housewares and print as well as vintage clothing and accessories. Here are just a few things that are currently in the shop, new arrivals are being added daily so check back often!

 Karen Walker Strummin' Dress

 

stone&honey Opal Aura Ring


Thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way, especially my sweet boyfriend/web dude/cardboard box recycler. Couldn't have done this without you!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Thank god for your web dude. I'm saving up.
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so in love with your 'sweet tits' necklace, that i posted about it a few days ago. yesterday a shop owner who is selling my own necklaces, emailed me to say someone asked her about 'my' sweet tits necklace and desperately wanted to buy it. good news for you, bad news for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much lisanne, it's one of my favorite things in the shop and i'm so glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete